Volunteer at ISM Western Washington
For over 100 years, ISM-Western Washington has provided best-in-class education, certification, and leadership. As an organization dedicated to your success as a supply management professional, there are many ways for you to grow, learn and advance in your career. We offer education, networking, and leadership opportunities.
Current opportunities available:
- Academic Relations Committee
- Business Survey Chairperson and Committee
- Certification Committee
- Emerging Professionals Committee
- Employment Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Professional Development Committee
- Technology Committee
- Vice President (Elected role/April 14 election for program year 2022-2023)
- Secretary (Elected role/April 14 election for program year 2022-2023)
- Board of Directors (Elected role/April 14 election for program year 2022-2023)
- Education and speaker roles for program year September 2022 - May 2023
Don't see your interest or expertise listed? Please contact us to explore the possibilities!
Volunteer at Events
ISM hosts events, notably our annual conference, where our members can volunteer. Not only will you gain valuable behind the scenes experience, you’ll receive discounted or complimentary registration.
Participate on a Committee
We offer opportunities to volunteer on ISM committees and workgroups that will provide you with valuable networking opportunities as well as experience diving into relevant supply management topics.
Publish an Article
ISM members are active contributors to our publications, offering their expertise on trending industry topics. All submissions are reviewed by our editorial team for consideration for publication.
Subject Matter Expert
We actively seek industry subject matter experts for article contributions, appointed committee posts as well as for webinar and other speaking opportunities.